Writing: Potterlock, Exchangelock, Muselock, Balletlock & Rugbyjohn, Medieval AU
Watching:Grimm, Please Like Me
+ 9 hours while in Melbourne
Thank you so much!!!
oh my GOD
oh my god yes okay
- not long after john starts going there sherlock memorises his order so in the mornings there’s always a cup of coffee ready for john to pick up and take to work with him with ‘Doctor Watson’ scribbled on it in bright red ink
- sherlock never lets anyone but himself take john his coffee because he loves john’s reaction whenever he bends over his shoulder and rumbles “Your order, Doctor,” in the sultriest tone possible without it being outright pornographic
- sometimes sherlock will bring a slice of cake or a pastry with john’s coffee free of charge and when john says that he should really watch his waistline sherlock will smile and shake his head and say he’s looking incredibly fit and that he surely must work if he has muscles like those
- at one point john neglects to shave for a day or two and sherlock almost has a heart attack when he turns up at the counter with stubble and a wicked grin before picking up the cup waiting for him and leaving a £20 tip while sherlock stares in silent shock
- sherlock starts wearing increasingly tighter shirts and trousers every day because of the way john stares after his arse when he walks around but eventually his manager tells him off for being indecent
- one day sherlock ‘accidentally’ spills a little coffee on john’s shirt and takes it upon himself to wipe it off with a damp cloth
- after weeks of flirting john eventually stays at the cafe so late that sherlock is the only one left working, and when sherlock walks over to ask him if he’d like anything else john pulls sherlock into his lap and snogs the life out of him before growling “you” in a low voice
× U w U × Sherlock comes home late from Scotland Yard to find John sat on his leather chair with an intense gaze, legs open as he waits expectantly in his full military uniform. “Well, will you keep me waiting any longer corporal?” John smirks as he pulls Sherlock down by the hips until he’s straddling his lap, John grasping his arse as he desperately grinds already his hard cock into Sherlock’s, who’s already gasping “Captain..” breathlessly into his ear.
this is how it goes down, 100 percent real, this is it:
john “falls” from his chair, even though he sat forward in it fine just minutes earlier. He “catches” himself on Sherlock’s knee and rights his seating. Before he removes his hand, he looks at it, looks at Sherlock to gauge his reaction, and when sherlock looks kinda like “???” THEN he pulls back
unequivocally john was testing the waters with the grope, fight me
hom·o·nymOne of two or more words that have the same sound and spelling but differ in meaning.
"of course..THE RAIN..stupid, STUPID"
i kind of like this style
requested anonymously: Could you draw Sherlock and John in the rain…?
I don’t know how it happened but I reached over 1000 followers.
This is a little gift for you. I love you all U//W//U Thank you